Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Posted by Hh
- Georgia - currently undervalued, sure to rise.
- Alex Snyder - Women's callahan favorite will pay dividends on your voting investment come May
- ulticentral.com - Daag's gift to the people is cheap enough to warrant a token investment so early in its existence, though the pictures of the entire Davidson men's team make registering hard to stomach
- Jolian Dahl - still a buy
- Ryan Krug - 500,000 reasons to buy. stay tuned.
- Mamabird - take advantage of their dip in price to get in before their ascent
- Jam - syke! still not going to win it all. But Bruss makes this stock a hot novelty item
- Ultimatetalk - the smarter people in the game get together to bounce ideas. But how long until the inane babbling in the Live Message text box becomes an on-demand rsd?
- Colorado Kali - it's just a two horse race. Make your choice and ride.
- Stanford Superfly - see above
- Hh - second quarter expectations will be met. Booya.
- Hodags - too pricey to get into now, but a sound stock to hold in Ohio
- CUltimate - Byron, Skip, Skizip massage the heart of a dead invite back to life, and show what happens when adults are in charge. Earlier criticism of the commercial angle to TDing silenced.
- Carleton - reports trickling in of miles-long lines of mice streaming out of Northfield, MN
- Collegeulti fact-checking machine - Busted. way busted
- Collegeulti School of Grammar - the company declared bankrupcy, stock useful only as toilet paper
- Atlantis TD
- Arizona - speculation bubble that keeps them in the top 16 will burst in San Diego come regionals