Thursday, February 26, 2009

Note: Bravo captain Ted Tripoli attended Team USA's tryout weekend in LA in anticipation of the World Games, and after a little prodding shared with us his thoughts. —Ed

As a disclaimer, the opinions expressed in this article are mine and of no one else.

World Games Tryout Weekend

Let me start by saying what I told everyone else and what I told Richter repeatedly by text over the course of the weekend: this was the hardest weekend of ultimate I have ever played, both mentally and physically. I won’t get into to many specifics of the weekend, so as not to ruin the surprises that await next weekend’s East Coast tryout team, but I do want to write about my experience.

Preparation
My weekend begins with me packing Thursday night. I decided that I didn’t want to check my luggage, so I planned to pack everything into my backpack and cleat bag. I had it all laid out in front of my bedroom door, ready for when I’d leave for work the next morning. Friday morning arrives; I’m tired as is normal for me when I get up a little before 7:00 every morning to get to work before 8:00. I brought all the bags I had packed downstairs, ready to bring out to my car. The morning had gone smoothly. I remembered the lunch I made the previous night, loaded my car, and drove toward work.

Departure
I work in Commerce City, a small city north of Denver resembling Gary, Indiana. My office is probably 15-minute drive from the Pike’s Peak satellite park & ride. As I’m making the drive, my head is swimming in scenarios. What if I forgot this? What if that happens? What are my contingency plans? It was your run-of-the-mill paranoia surrounding a weekend of this caliber. The drive, although slow and stressful, goes fine. As I park my truck and head to the bus stop to wait for my ride to the airport I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Cleats! Look in my bag - nothing. Sprint back to my truck, hoping I forgot them there - empty. The worst scenario I had imagined, aside from forgetting my contacts, had come true. No cleats. First thoughts that go through my head are how do I get my cleats to Los Angeles, with my flight being the last one with players/UPA workers to leave Denver. I make some phone calls pursuing the next logical step, locating a pair of cleats to use in LA. After getting phone numbers of friends who live in the greater Los Angeles area and sending probably 50 texts within an hour’s time, I finally get a hold of Bert Kang, ex-Hodag, who lives in Arcadia. Several texts later he volunteers to pick me up a pair from the store. I end up getting a new pair of Nike Mercurial Talaria at a small cost of $106, and for karma gave Bert a few extra bucks for driving and going through the trouble of, essentially, saving my weekend.

Cleats On
My room of Colorado people wakes up at 7 am to get breakfast at the hotel and get the fields by 8:30. The World Games team hopefuls show up in groups from their respective city, aside from a small Bay area contingency that arrive a little before us. After the Colorado crowd, the remaining Bay area group arrived, followed by the Seattle group. My first impression was that no one is really nervous, but more overly excited about the opportunity that has been placed before them. I felt that Greg Connelly, or Coach as many of us had begun to call him, did a great job of assuring us that everyone who stepped onto the field would have an equal opportunity to make the team.

We begin with the warm up, only a taste of what Ron “The Curse” Kubalanza has in store for us over the course of the weekend. After running several basic drills to get our feet underneath us, we went into a combine-like atmosphere with four stations: an individual interview/speech about our role on the team by Greg; a shuffling/marking drill; timed 70 and 40 shuttle runs (there and back); and an overly exhausting shuffling drill with tennis balls (seen on an ultimate training video for coaches I guess). My first station was the interview. Greg told me I would be a cutter, no big surprise. He also told me that he knows I’m short, but have the capability to play big and he needed to see that over the course of the weekend. We parted ways, and my group of ~8 people moved to the shuffling/marking station, which proved to be the easiest and shortest one. It didn’t concern me at the time, but my lactic acid limits would be tested with the 70’s and 40’s. My legs felt tighter and tighter with the 2nd 70 and into both of the 40 shuttles. My training leading up to weekend had focused on straight, shorter sprints and lifting. My legs weren’t ready for that kind of distance, after all, it is the off-season. The tennis ball drill proved to be tryout’s hardest drill, and my group does it last. First time through hurts, my legs were tense but nothing too bad. I completed it in a decent 44 seconds. Half way through my 2nd attempt, my legs were cramping and I was struggling to place the tennis ball on the cone correctly, but I wanted to break 40s, which seemed to be the standard of excellence among all the groups. I ended up misplacing a tennis ball and running a 42 second time, which was ok, but this is the event I thought I could beat everyone on, so I was nothing but disappointed.

By the time my group had finished the station, the other three groups had been done for 10 minutes or so. It was time to go on to our first scrimmage, and I happened to placed on a team that was savage for guys. Normally, when you think of scrimmages you can try to take a point or two off when you guard someone that isn’t as good, or as smart. Every team has them, but not this weekend. Point after point tested our ability to stay focused, get open in a somewhat unfamiliar atmosphere of coed ultimate and stay with your guy. These scrimmages pretty much rounded out the Saturday morning session which couldn’t come quick enough for me.

Back To It
After a Panera lunch, without hesitation we swung into the afternoon session with a short warm up. It started with a few more drills to test many aspects of the game, from cutting and throwing to marking. During the marking drill is when the nightmare began for me. I stepped out like I would for any other break mark throw, and the back spasms I’ve been unsuccessfully running from caught up with me. For the remainder of the day, you could see me lying on my back with my knees pulled to my chest when I wasn’t out on the field. The back spasms where making it nearly impossible to take deep breaths, I sounded like a K9 German shepherd after a drug chase. Short, quick breaths were all my body could handle. I did my best to keep up with the best in the game, but I’d say that effort was less than anything Team USA would consider. As the afternoon session wore on, I wore down, to the point where I was beginning to lose a lot of strength. With the day almost done, Ron got one more crack at us. Exercises with 40 yard sprints in 45 second intervals, which seemed to last 15 minutes, but in hindsight was probably more like 7 or 8 minutes. I sat down, barely able to move with knees pulled close to chest stretching my back so I could breath somewhat normally, and looked and Mac. We were both in agreement; that was the most tiring day of ultimate we had ever been a part of, but also one of the best.

Surviving Sunday
After spending much of Saturday night relaxing my back or doing Tina-prescribed stretches, my back was still tight as an E string, but feeling better. After Sunday morning’s warm up, my back loosens and is no longer a factor. This day’s main focus is winning one-on-one match ups. Both in drills and scrimmages, we were challenged mentally and physically by our teammates to win the matchup we were assigned on that point. All our drills and scrimmaging focused on that one goal: win your match up. My day is progressing much better than Saturday. I’m able to cut normally, and for the first time in 6 months I was able to jump normally. My ankle was messed up for a while, and was a very limiting factor in what I’ve been able to do over the past months. I was on cortisone for this weekend. And it felt great. The day would wind down with scrimmages and one more running drill at the end. They knew our legs were dead, and our minds were tired, but wanted to see how we would react against a set of long sprints and jogs. I’d say just about everyone reacted the way the coach wanted to see us. I believe Greg just wanted us to give 100% effort, whatever that might be at this point. The weekend was good and everyone definitely showed themselves as one of our sport’s elite.

In Reflection
After thinking back to Saturday and looking in on Sunday I realized there were only 3 or 4 layout D’s in over 6 hours of scrimmaging over the course of the weekend. I finally came to the conclusion, through pep talks by Coach and through observing the best in the game, that better decisions by throwers and the willingness of every player to always win their matchups on D were just not allowing tight D-able throws. You were either open or you weren't. A smart thrower wasn’t going force the issue when they have another superstar getting open at the same time. There was never a reason to throw something that wasn’t 100%. Most turnovers weren’t cause by D’s, but by poor throws or drops. The weekend’s mental and physical pressures began to wear down on everyone as the weekend wore on, and you could see decisions and execution suffer.

At the end of the weekend I felt euphoric, my dream of getting the chance to play for a team to represent the USA had come true. Though I thought my weekend could have gone better, I was happy for the chance. I never thought, through my years of playing hockey and soccer, that I’d ever get the chance to earn something with the letters USA on it. But I believe there is a sport in which everyone has at least a chance at greatness, and ultimate is mine.

For those in this weekend’s tryout, some friendly advice: take care of your body!

-EEE

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how unbiased the selection is really going to be. You're telling me that some UPA darling superstar who has a shitty tryout isn't going to still get picked up on the team? We'll see.

Breathing said...

omg... HH, think about blocking anonymous comments, please.

Brusssucks said...

Yeaaah. big shout out. I'll have you know I bought some tasty mcnuggets with that bit of karma

Vector said...

Great post Ted. It's interesting to read what you guys went through. Best of luck in the selection process.

wow gold said...

Weekends to peopleig2tmean that they can have a two-day wowgold4europe good rest. For example, people gameusdcan go out to enjoy themselves or get meinwowgoldtogether with relatives and friends to talk with each storeingameother or watch interesting video tapes with the speebiewhole family.
Everyone spends agamegoldweekends in his ownmmoflyway. Within two days,some people can relax themselves by listening to music, reading novels,or watchingogeworld films. Others perhaps are more active by playing basketball,wimming ormmorpgvipdancing. Different people have different gamesavorrelaxations.
I often spend weekends withoggsalemy family or my friends. Sometimes my parents take me on a visit to their old friends. Sometimesgamersell I go to the library to study or borrow some books tommovirtexgain much knowledge. I also go to see various exhibition to broadenrpg tradermy vision. An excursion to seashore or mountain resorts is my favorite way of spending weekends. Weekends are always enjoyable for me.
igxe swagvaultoforu wowgold-usaignmax wowgoldlivebrogame thsaleGoldRockU

Anonymous said...

出会い喫茶出会いカフェテレクラ不倫セックスフレンドセフレ出会い出会い出会い掲示板出会い出会い出会い人妻風俗デリヘルデリバリーヘルス出会い出会い無料フィリピンライブチャットアダルトライブチャットデリヘル

Anonymous said...

不動産ソープランドアクセスカウンターコレステロール中性脂肪花粉症在宅ワーク内職在宅アルバイト乾燥肌ダイエット 食事サプリメント無料占い出会い山口クレジットカード現金化クレジット現金化ライブチャットフィリピンチャットレディパソコン在宅ワーク

Anonymous said...

出会い豊島区出会い北区出会い荒川区出会い板橋区出会い練馬区出会い足立区出会い葛飾区出会い江戸川区ニキビCholesterol水虫冷え性むくみ産後わきが車買取転職加齢臭

Anonymous said...

出会い愛知出会い秋田出会い青森出会い千葉出会い愛媛出会い福井出会い福岡出会い福島出会い岐阜出会い群馬出会い広島出会い北海道出会い兵庫出会い茨城出会い石川出会い岩手出会い香川出会い鹿児島出会い神奈川出会い高知

Anonymous said...

出会い熊本出会い京都出会い三重出会い宮城出会い宮崎出会い長野出会い長崎出会い奈良出会い新潟出会い大分出会い岡山出会い沖縄出会い大阪出会い佐賀出会い埼玉出会い滋賀出会い島根出会い静岡出会い栃木出会い徳島

Anonymous said...

出会い東京出会い鳥取出会い富山出会い和歌山出会い山形出会い山口出会い山梨出会い北九州出会い下関出会い川崎出会い神戸出会い久留米出会い水戸出会い名古屋出会い大牟田出会い埼玉出会い堺出会い仙台出会い横浜出会い横須賀出会い札幌出会い川崎

Anonymous said...

出会い堺出会い仙台出会い横浜出会い横須賀出会い札幌出会い千代田区出会い中央区出会い港区出会い新宿区出会い文京区出会い台東区出会い墨田区出会い江東区出会い品川区出会い目黒区出会い大田区出会い世田谷区出会い渋谷区出会い中野区出会い杉並区

Anonymous said...

福井出会い愛知出会い岐阜出会い静岡出会い三重出会い兵庫出会い大阪出会い和歌山出会い滋賀出会い京都出会い奈良出会い山口出会い鳥取出会い島根出会い岡山出会い広島出会い徳島出会い香川出会い愛媛出会い高知出会い

Anonymous said...

出会い札幌出会い函館出会い北海道出会い秋田出会い青森出会い岩手出会い東京出会い八王子出会い府中出会い調布出会い銀座出会い仙台出会い優良出会いサイトアダルト盗撮素人熟女エロアニメAV女優

Anonymous said...

出会い愛知出会い秋田出会い青森出会い千葉出会い愛媛出会い福井出会い福岡出会い福島出会い岐阜出会い群馬出会い広島出会い北海道出会い兵庫出会い茨城出会い石川出会い岩手出会い香川出会い鹿児島出会い神奈川出会い高知

Anonymous said...

出会い熊本出会い京都出会い三重出会い宮城出会い宮崎出会い長野出会い長崎出会い奈良出会い新潟出会い大分出会い岡山出会い沖縄出会い大阪出会い佐賀出会い埼玉出会い滋賀出会い島根出会い静岡出会い栃木出会い徳島

Anonymous said...

福井出会いカフェ愛知出会いカフェ岐阜出会いカフェ静岡出会いカフェ三重出会いカフェ兵庫出会いカフェ大阪出会いカフェ和歌山出会いカフェ滋賀出会いカフェ京都出会いカフェ奈良出会いカフェ山口出会いカフェ鳥取出会いカフェ島根出会いカフェ岡山出会いカフェ広島出会いカフェ徳島出会いカフェ香川出会いカフェ愛媛出会いカフェ高知出会いカフェ

Anonymous said...

出会い東京出会い大阪出会い福岡出会い兵庫出会い神奈川出会い宮城出会い千葉出会い愛知出会い埼玉出会い青森出会い岩手出会い秋田出会い山形出会い山口出会い東京出会い鳥取出会い富山出会い和歌山出会い山形

Anonymous said...

出会い奈良出会い滋賀出会い三重出会い和歌山出会い愛知出会い静岡出会い岐阜出会い広島出会い岡山出会い山口出会い島根出会い鳥取出会い富山出会い石川出会い福井出会い徳島出会い香川出会い愛媛出会い高知出会い福岡

Anonymous said...

セフレ奈良セフレ滋賀セフレ三重セフレ和歌山セフレ愛知セフレ静岡セフレ岐阜セフレ広島セフレ岡山セフレ山口セフレ島根セフレ鳥取セフレ富山セフレ石川セフレ福井セフレ徳島セフレ香川セフレ愛媛セフレ高知セフレ福岡

Anonymous said...

福井テレクラ愛知テレクラ岐阜テレクラ静岡テレクラ三重テレクラ兵庫テレクラ大阪テレクラ和歌山テレクラ滋賀テレクラ京都テレクラ奈良テレクラ山口テレクラ鳥取テレクラ島根テレクラ岡山テレクラ広島テレクラ徳島テレクラ香川テレクラ愛媛テレクラ高知テレクラ

Anonymous said...

福井セフレ愛知セフレ岐阜セフレ静岡セフレ三重セフレ兵庫セフレ大阪セフレ和歌山セフレ滋賀セフレ京都セフレ奈良セフレ山口セフレ鳥取セフレ島根セフレ岡山セフレ広島セフレ徳島セフレ香川セフレ愛媛セフレ高知セフレ

wuyuezhilian said...

I like your blog, it's very good!
By the way, do you like spyder down jackets, I think they are very fashionable and chic, especially the spyder ski jackets, I love them so much. In my spare time, I also like playing tennis rackets, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
kids north face jackets
polo vest
polo jacket
abercrombie fitch mens shirts
polo jackets for men
polo jackets for women
burberry shirts for men
polo hoodies for women
columbia jackets women
polo sweatshirts for women
north face jackets on sale
polo shirts for women
polo shirts wholesale
spyder jackets
ralph lauren polo shirt
polo pants for men
abercrombie fitch shirt
wholesale abercrombie fitch shirts
polo vests
polo jackets
polo hoodies for men
burberry shirts for women
burberry shirts on sale
polo shirts for men
north face jackets cheap
north face jackets for women
north face jackets for men
polo sweatshirts for men
columbia jackets for men
columbia jackets discount
spyder jackets for men
discount spyder jackets
cheap spyder jackets
spyder jacket
spyder jackets for women
tennis rackets
cheap tennis rackets
discount tennis rackets
tennis rackets on sale
prince tennis racquets
head tennis racquets
wilson tennis racquets
babolat tennis racquets

lady said...

I like the side of the article, and very like your blog, to write well and hope to continue their efforts, we can see more of your articles. ed hardy clothes. After reading this article has strong feelings, the future will be ed hardy womens longsleeve.ed hardy longsleeve
ed hardy hoodies
ed hardy jeans
ed hardy
ed hardy clothing
ed hardy t-shirts
cheap ed hardy clothing
ed-hardy.co.uk
ed hardy shirts
wholesale ed hardy clothing
ed hardy outerwear
ed hardy mens outerwear
ed hardy womens outerwear
ed hardy clothes
ed hardy boots
ed hardy outerwear
ed hardy hoodies
ed hardy Jeans
ed hardy hoodies
ed hardy jackets
ed hardy womens jackets
ed hardy mens jackets
ed hardy bags
ed hardy trousers
ed hardy shoes
ed hardy longsleeve
ed hardy mens longsleeve
ed hardy womens longsleeve
ed hardy jackets
ed hardy suits
ed hardy clothing
ed hardy shoes
ed hardy jeans
ed hardy boots
ed hardy mens sweater
ed hardy womens cotton
ed hardy womens boots
ed hardy
ed hardy womens clothing

cheap nike shoes said...

Nike shoes
puma shoes
Cheap nike shoes
NIKE’s headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.Nike may be one of the youngest of the major brands, but it is the dominant brand around the world.In 1963-1964 when University of Portland track coach, Bill Bowerman, and Phil Knight, a mid-distance runner joined forces to import and provide low-cost, high tech running shoes from Japan in order to provide alternatives to the German-dominated athletic shoe market.
Discount nike shoes
Wholesale nike shoes
Nike shox r4
Operating under the name Blue Ribbon Sports, Bowerman and Knight began to sell the Japanese Onitsuke Tiger (Nike SB) running shoes. Jeff Johnson, a former rival of Knight, joins the company in 1965 as their first full-time salesperson and sells shoes from the back of his van at local and regional track meets until opening Blue Ribbon Sports’ first retail outlet at 3107 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica California.
nike shox shoes
nike air max
nike running shoes
The Superstar is one of the first designs the Adidas manufactured.The tongue is leather on the outside and cloth of the inside and is thick enough to feel padded, but thin enough to not feel like an obstruction. The heel of the shoe holds up well the curve of the front is great for any kind of feet.
cheap puma shoes
discount puma shoes
nike air max tn
Therefore, Adidas is a collection of trust and respect. Product and marketing initiatives at Adidas primarily focus on five global priorities: football, running, training, basketball and Adidas Originals sneakers. Adidas sports the recognizable logo of three slanted parallel bars of ascending height.
puma mens shoes
puma running shoes
wholesale puma shoes
Everybody like beauty, which is quite commen, especailly womens. Welcom to our store which is focused on sellingghd hair straighteners mk4and hair straightners. For women, especially the young girls, this ghd iv styler hair straightener is the best choice. ghd hair straightners is famouse for the pretty outlook and the top quality. The price of this cheap ghd hair straighteners is acceptable and rational. Ed Hardy Jeans, Ed Hardy Hoodies ed hardy shirts ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothing
ed hardy trousers

andre12323 said...

timberland bootstimberland boots
timberland 6timberland 6
timberland high toptimberland high top
timberland roll womenstimberland roll womens
timberland classictimberland classic
timberland chukkatimberland chukka
timberland customtimberland custom
timberland kidstimberland kids
christian louboutin shoeschristian louboutin shoes
dsquareddsquared
dsquared shoesdsquared shoes
dsquared jeansdsquared jeans
dsquared jeans 2011dsquared jeans 2011
asics shoesasics shoes
asics running shoesasics running shoes
asics mexico 66asics mexico 66
onitsuka mexico 66onitsuka mexico 66
karen millen dresseskaren millen dresses
marque sacmarque sac

abercrombiefitch said...

the iconic sneaker was originally introduced on now.
Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max Wildwood Supreme
Nike Air Max Turbulence
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Goadome
Nike Air Max Fitsole
Nike Air Max Zenyth
Nike Air Max Boots
Nike Air Max Zoom Kobe
Nike Air Max Tn
Nike Air Max LTD
Nike Air Max Presto
Nike Air Max BW
Nike Air Max 24 7
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 95
Nike Air Max 91
Nike Air Max 87
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max Griffey Max 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 1
Abercrombie and Fitch London
Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes
Vibram Shoes
Cheap Air Max
Nike Air Max Shoes
is available in a vivid array of colors, including, Jiffy Black, Pigeon Grey, Shell White, Dodger Blue, and Beaver Brown.

vibrams said...

The christian louboutin heels is designed for the ladies. Since the pumps was born, the ladies life become colorful. The christian louboutin evening pumps are the god's masterwork. Who invited thechristian louboutin pumps? Seldom people knew, but I think every lady would be grateful for him. Among the countless pumps, the christian louboutin peep toe is the most outstanding ones. The elegant pattern, the delicate style all mold the ladies perfect leg profile. Flowers in the spring of 2011 creeping, up from hair to clothes continue to footwear, have had a brilliant up. In such a glamor, spring and summer flowers now here. Romance is a woman's mood, exquisite flowers just right of expression in our gestures, the woman, how can we not love the romantic temperament so that they distributed the flowers do? 2011 flowers bloom will enjoy different poses! The Christian Louboutin 2011 Sandals also can adds the hright of the ladies, it bring surprise to the short lady. Especially the red sole of the louboutin heels, magic and sexy, many ladies are crazy. The red sole, the first feature of the Christian Louboutin stroe.

jelish said...

Dear friends,Cheap Sale Louboutin online.All shoes elegant shoes is one of masterpiece from Christian Louboutin Evenings. When you buy yourself a pair of Christian Louboutin Pumps shoes you allow yourself to benefit from the vast experience and expertise that this brand has collected over the years.Christian Louboutin Slingbacks shoes is the personification of women,is their direct orgin of racial pride.Christian Louboutin Peep Toe shoes is the personification of women,is their direct orgin of racial pride.Welcome to our Louboutin 2011 stoer.http://www.sale-louboutin-shoes.us

jelish said...

Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Store offer 2011 new-style Christian Louboutin Sale Outlet online store.We will provide you with all kinds of CL.The Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots serve different functions and keep your feet stylish and warm,Christian Louboutin High Heels can always show our body in the best charming way, making her legs look as long as possible.Christian Louboutin New Style are the best choice for you to choose the brand, especially you want to keep steps to the fashion world.Christian Louboutin Peep Toes that are considered as classic due to the fact they are comfortable.Buy cheap Louboutin Outlet shoes, get your favorite.
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletonline.org

ghd australia said...

I am very glad to see your blog. Your blog sends me a lot of information that I need. Hairstyle as an important part of trend, more and more people like to design their hairstyle by themselves, so have a hair straightener is necessary. ghd uk is your best choice to choose Best Ghd Hair Straightener

jelish said...

Welcome to the Christian Louboutin Outlet Online store. CL is the world's most famous high-heeled shoes. Women who wear it do not feel the same. Our Christian Louboutin Outlet stores offer a variety of CL. For example: 2011 Christian Louboutin, Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, Christian Louboutin Heels, Christian Louboutin New Sandals, Christian Louboutin Peep-Toe, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Christian Louboutin Tall Boots. We will save you 80% of the money, thank you patronize hristian Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Store.

Nike soccer cleats said...

Said was wonderful, really the best site! Liked by the way best described 2011 Nike soccer cleats . Prefer the Nike mercurial soccer cleats

Your Escort Agency said...

Your Escort Agency offers exclusive and most beautiful London escort girls of various nationalities.

London escorts said...

Bestescort4U more then ten years providing best London escorts companionship in the UK.

Escorts London said...

Hot - Collection is a honest and confidential London escort agency which provides genuine London escorts girls for gentlemen of taste.

sport said...

Discount Uggs
Discount Ugg Boots
Ugg Boots Discount
Uggs Discount
Discount Uggs Boots

credit score repair said...

sounds like a great weekend thanks for the post.

luck said...

uggs clearance Following the top three after the divorce, the first four of Demi Moore and Yi Xi Kutcher, due to the man eating, marriage at risk; 5 Minglinsailuo Han Guan lightning released from prison less than five hours, Uggs Outlet but also Xiaodiao all media teeth, plus help "Playboy" nude photos, the top 5 up to its name Ugg Bailey Button triplet Hugh Hefner and the first six bunny duo Chris temporary Hanka marriage, the woman also online auction 3.4 kt engagement ugg boots clearance ring.

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to see your nice runescape gold introduction, and I'm going to bookmark rs gold this and come back to it. Keep writing! I really love your blog and benefit of your buy runescape gold easy decriptions.